What is your Hole-in-One Insurance Terms of Service?
Policy Terms & Conditions - I/we confirm that the information is given in the Proposal Form, whether in my/our own hand or not, is correct.
Insurance Provider Details - This insurance is arranged by Winning Ticket LLC and re-insured by Winning Ticket Captive.
- This agreement is between Winning Ticket LLC and the Event, named on the Proposal Form.
- The Applicant must ensure that a minimum of Two (2) Official Witnesses must be in place throughout the Event, are over the age of 21, appointed by the Applicant, and accepted and documented on the Proposal Form. Official Witnesses have to be present on the Main Prize Hole Tee Box and Green. For prize values of $25,000 or higher, ALL attempts must be videotaped in full, providing a raw, unedited video of each competitor’s complete path of the ball.
- All Competitors participating in the Main Prize Hole have to hit their shots from the specified Tee Box and specified Hole Length. Absolutely no practice shots or mulligans are permitted on the Main Prize Hole. Only one shot per competitor per hole is permitted.
- A Hole in One must occur by an official registered competitor in the specified Event, as documented on the Proposal Form.
- The Specified Hole or Green must not be prepared or altered from the condition, which is usual for normal play, to facilitate a Hole-in-One. ALL equipment and the hole/cup must also adhere to USGA and/or PGA specifications.
- This Insurance will not cover a competitor who is a current or former professional golfer.
- Winning Ticket LLC reserves the right to have a representative present to witness the Insured shot at the Winning Ticket LLC’s expense.
- In the event of a claim, the Applicant must provide Winning Ticket LLC with the following proof of claim:
- An affidavit from the potential winning competitor, declaring to his/her eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules;
- An affidavit from the designated witnesses, as well as each of the potential winning competitors’ playing partners, declaring to the circumstances of the hole-in-one;
Fraud ConditionAny fraudulent or exaggerated claims, knowingly or in collusion, will result in the Winning Ticket LLC:
- not paying out the claim;
- having the right to not repaying the premium;
- making the Cover void, from the date of the loss;
- having the right to inform the Police of the circumstances.
Policy Cancellation - If this policy does not meet the Event insurance needs then please return to The Winning Ticket LLC within 14 days, from the day of purchase. On the condition that no claims have been made (or are pending,) The Winning Ticket LLC will then refund your premium in full.
Choice of law - This Insurance Cover shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
Declaration - If any information contained in the completed Proposal Form changes or is altered in any way, it will result in a full re-assessment, including the option to withdraw any prior agreement to provide cover.
The person signing this Proposal Form is duly authorized to do so on behalf of the Applicant(s) and/or Event. You agree that, should a contract of insurance be concluded, this Proposal (plus any supporting information) shall be integrated into and form the basis of the agreement.